Self-Confidence is the goal... Sports are the means to get there!!!
Mission: Build Confidence using sports as the platform.
What's Included in the Camp:
- Quality, positive instructions focusing on fundamentals and fun
- Licensed, professional counselor that specializes in working with children
- Workbook with all lessons taught to continue building confidence after camp is over
- FREE Camp T-Shirt!
This session of Confidence Camp will focus on the following areas of building confidence:
1. Self-Talk - teaching the kids how to talk to themselves in a positive way to help them realize just how powerful and awesome they are!
2. Serving Others - teaching the kids to serve others will help them grow stronger and more self-reliant
3. Gratitude - teaching the kids to appreciate what they are able to do now, and what they can accomplish in the future with the help of others
Dates: July 10th-13th, 2017 Times: 1st Grade: 5:30-6:30pm
2nd Grade: 6:30-7:30pm
3rd Grade: 7:30-8:30pm Ages: Grades 1 - 3 Location: Wolf Creek Elementary School Gymnasium Fee: $50 per child Registration Deadline: July 5th, 2017