The SHRC scholarship program is designed to provide recreational and leisure opportunities for all members of the Spring Hill community and the Spring Hill School District regardless of their ability to pay.
- Applicants must be a resident of the Spring Hill USD 230 School District.
- To be eligible, you must present your application for Child Nutrition Program Benefits and the Nutrition Program Form from the Food Service Director. We will also accept any other county, state or federal assistance/SRS paperwork.
- A completed application form is required prior to the registration deadline of the program in which your scholarship will be applied. Applications expire each year on July 31st and must be resubmitted annually.
- Scholarships are not valid for gift certificates offered through the SHRC.
- Scholarships will be awarded for 25% or 50% off of the activity in which you are enrolled. Please see table below for guidelines.
- If greater assistance is needed, special circumstances can be approved through the discretion of the SHRC Director.
|Nutrition Program Level||Scholarship Level|
|Free lunches||50% off registration fee|
|Reduced lunches||25% off registration fee|
If you qualify, please fill out the Scholarship Eligibility Waiver Online Application or print out the Scholarship Eligibility Waiver Form (PDF) as well as an approved application for the Child Nutrition Program form from your child's school or any other approved paperwork listed above.